- Responsible for running divisions during the winter and summer seasons
- Work with the Board to determine best divisional age specific alignment based on registration numbers.
- Once assigned a division, contact prospective coaches.
- Be prepared to run your division’s player evaluation day
o Make sure coaches are present
o Have sorted player list ready for coaches
o Run players through the paces
o Keep track of what players are in attendance at evals
o Assist with other divisional evals
- Run division draft (Determine time and location to hold draft)
o Facilitate draft, discussing player's projected draft round, requests, etc.
o Share/Print and follow HYBL draft rules
o Document every team's roster
- Prepare for season once teams are established
o Put team rosters on the HYBL Website
o Create practice/game schedule and publish to website
o Work with League President and Webmaster to set up and run end-of-season tournament
- Set a good example for your coaches, emphasize good sportsmanship to coaches, parents, and players
- Be available to direct coaches on how to obtain coaching resources or escalation points
- Handle any player/coach/parent issues that may come up during the season
- Attend HYBL Board meetings and participate in decision making process
- Participate in Board initiated committees as needed
- Assist with jersey orders, sorting, collection as needed
- Verify gym inventory or first aid, basketballs, pumps, score books, etc.
- Other duties as directed